Naruko La Creme Face Renewal Miracle Essence review
After I shared an intro to first essences, several of you showed interested in the Naruko La Creme Face Renewal Miracle Essence. I briefly mentioned that I enjoy using it, and now here’s the full post on why I really like this first essence.
- What is it
- A first essence that moisturizes, smoothes, and brightens the skin with 94.9% rice ferment extract and 60 different herbal extracts.
- How I use it
- Pour a quarter-sized amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe my face after cleansing.
- Best suited for
- All skin types
- CosDNA analysis
- Size & Price
- $37.80 for 150 ml
- Where to buy
- Naruko Boutique
The first thing I like about this essence is the ingredient list. First, 94.9% of the essence is rice ferment extract, which contains amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that can brighten + smooth your skin. Of the remaining the 5.1%, you’ll find water + 60 different herbal extracts + preservatives, and no filler ingredients. So yes, you’re getting 100% of the advertised ingredients for this essence, not just 0.01% of it.
But really, the most important thing is how well the product actually works. The good news? The Naruko La Creme Face Renewal Miracle Essence really does help moisturize + smooth your skin in the long run. So no, you won’t see overnight results with this essence, but if you keep using it, you’ll definitely start noticing improvements in your skin. For me, the biggest difference was actually smoother skin and finding that subsequent products absorbed better. I definitely like to think of this essence more of a booster to my entire routine, rather than the star. It’s still important, but I don’t expect it it to do the heavy lifting.
So while its effects aren’t mind blowing, the essence itself is a delight to use. It comes in a beautiful frosted glass bottle, it smells vaguely of rice wine, and it feels like water on the skin. No offense texture or scent whatsoever, and it leaves no residue behind. Honestly I can’t think of one bad thing about this essence!
Naruko La Creme Face Renewal Miracle Essence
I really enjoy this first essence, and it's definitely one of the best I've tried so far. But because I don't consider first essences themselves to be essential in skincare, it's hard to classify this as a holy grail product. However, if you're in the market for a new first essence or even a toner, I would highly recommend giving this a try!