Here’s you’ll find the latest and greatest deals for my favorite retailers and brands, because who doesn’t love to save some money when shopping? However, please be smart when you shop and don’t buy things just because they’re on sale :)
[ last updated on 09/25/2018 ]
Referral Codes & Links
I’ve personally purchased from all these places with my own money, so if you’re interested in giving these retailers/subscription services a try, I’d really appreciate it if you could use my referral links below. There’s absolutely no cost for you to use them (if anything you get a nice discount), and I get a small reward myself :)
- Althea Korea: Get 20% off your first order with code buSmH5 (more deals below)
- Care/of: Get $40 off your first personalized 30-day vitamin delivery with code JWR4DC
- Curology: Get your first prescription skincare formula for free! This referral gives you the 60-day supply bottle, versus the standard free trial which is the 30-day bottle plus S&H. Read my reviews here and here.
- Daily Harvest: Get 3 cups of organic, farm-frozen recipes free in your first delivery with code RE-BBMHAR9, that’s up to $24 off your first box!
- Kate Somerville: Get a free full-sized ExfoliKate Cleanser when you purchase their ExfoliKate Try Me Kit with code AKP-65MV-2018
- Simplified Planners: They have beautiful daily and weekly planners plus planner accessories. Get $10 off your first order of $50+
- iHerb: Get 5% off entire order when you use code DGQ071! (Free expedited US shipping for orders $20+ and earn 5% credit for every purchase.)
- Pressable: My current host – fast + reliable, with excellent customer service. Free CDN and Jetpack premium is included in every plan to help boost your blog!
- Wishtrend: Get $5 off your first order with invite code 144278101 (more deals below)
Bespoke face serums + facial oil featuring potent botanical extracts and proven ingredients. Always get free shipping in the US, $5 shipping to Canada, and $10 shipping to the UK. 5% of all proceeds go The Rainforest Trust. Brand review here.
- Save 10% off your entire order with code GEEKYPOSH
- Spend $40+ and get a free mini product of your choice.
Lots of niche + popular K-beauty brands at affordable prices. Always get free US shipping for orders $50+, plus get 30-days free return shipping (up to $10 shipping fee covered by Althea). Retailer review here.
Beautiful, well-made statement jewelry with seasonal releases 4x a year! Always earn 15% reward credit for every dollar spent, get free shipping for orders $100+, plus free replacements for life if your jewelry gets damaged!
- Shop the semi-annual sale for pieces starting from 40%+ off!
Always get free worldwide shipping for orders £40+, or free UK shipping for orders £15+. Many UK/European brands are cheaper here than in the US.
- Don’t forget to check the promotions page for stackable gifts with purchases!
An excellent selection of affordable skincare products for all skin types. Always get 1 point per $1 spent, and a $10 gift card for every 100 points accumulated. Free shipping in the US for orders $40+.
- Get a 58% off the entire Naruko Face Creme of Jing Chen range (include their essence, aa gentle + affordable alternative to the SK-II essence, full review here, and their facial oil, which is a 2017 favorite) , and get an additional 10% off orders $100+
- Get an additional 50% off select products, including sheet masks, plus another 20% off with a $100 purchase.
- Check out their Daily Deals page for specials on other products!
Carries some of my favorite k-beauty brands like Klairs and I’m From. Always get free worldwide shipping for orders $69+ or when you order products from the free shipping page, plus get $5 off your first order with invite code 144278101. Coupons are stackable!
- From now to 09/30: Get 5% off your entire order with code HEYSEPT
- Get free Mandelic Acid 5% Prep Water samples with your purchase By Wishtrend Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream of using code G1P6VMFI
- Get up to 80% off products in their Beauty Flash Sale!
For more money saving tips, don’t miss these posts: 11 money saving tips when shopping online and 7 steps to spend wisely + save money during sales season