Sales & Deals
Here’s you’ll find the latest and greatest deals for my favorite retailers and brands, because who doesn’t love to save some money when shopping? However, please be smart when you shop and don’t buy things just because they’re on sale :)
[ last updated on 09/30/2020]
I always share these deals on Twitter and Instagram Stories first, so follow me there to stay updated! Plus I’ll share the products I recommend as well!
Referral Codes & Links
I’ve personally purchased from all these places with my own money, so if you’re interested in giving these retailers/subscription services a try, I’d really appreciate it if you could use my referral links below. There’s absolutely no cost for you to use them (if anything you get a nice discount), and I get a small reward myself :)
- 8Lotus: Get 8% off beautiful planner inserts and accessories with this link
- Althea Korea: Get 20% off your first order with code A10A-QH4GL98X1MP6 (more deals below)
- Care/of: Get $40 off your first personalized 30-day vitamin delivery with code JWR4DC
- Curology: Get your first prescription skincare formula for free! This referral gives you the 60-day supply bottle, versus the standard free trial which is the 30-day bottle plus S&H. Read my reviews here and here.
- Daily Harvest: Get $25 off your first order of with code RE-BBMHAR9
- Ritual: Get $15 off your first vitamins order with this invite link
- SkinActives: Excellent science-based formulas with little-to-no filler ingredients. Cruelty-free. Get 10% off your first order! (brand review here)
- Wishtrend: Get $5 off your first order with invite code 144278101 (more deals below)
Bespoke face serums + facial oil featuring potent botanical extracts and proven ingredients. Cruelty-free. Always get free shipping in the US, $5 shipping to Canada, and $10 shipping to the UK. 5% of all proceeds go The Rainforest Trust. Brand review here.
- Save 10% off your entire order with code GEEKYPOSH
- Spend $50+ and get a free mini product of your choice, and get a free jade roller with orders $100+
Lots of niche + popular K-beauty brands at affordable prices. Always get free US shipping for orders $50+, plus get 30-days free return shipping (up to $10 shipping fee covered by Althea). Retailer review here.
- Get 20% off your first order with this referral link
Free worldwide shipping for orders £40+, plus prices are often much cheaper for European brands compared to US retailers. Get 15% off your first order when you fill in your profile, plus get 15% off your birthday every year.
- Full list of current deals found here
Wanderlust + Co
One of my favorite places to shop for affordable and layerable jewelry pieces. Get 15% off your first order if you sign up for their newsletters, plus free worldwide shipping for orders $60+!
My new go-to retailer for chic clothes and accessories, their coats are especially fabulous. They carry a range of clothing from trendy Korean designers and brands, and offer free shipping to the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK for orders $150+. Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter!
Carries some of my favorite k-beauty brands like Klairs and I’m From. Always get free worldwide shipping for orders $69+ or when you order products from the free shipping page, plus get $5 off your first order with invite code 144278101. Coupons are stackable!
- Get 10% off your order with code SEP10
- The Rovectin Aqua Enriched Hydrating Package is currently 40% off – 5 full sized products for $82
Always get free worldwide shipping for orders $35+, plus get 5% off your first purchase with code GEEKYPOSH
Get reward points for every dollar spent, plus free shipping for orders $75+, or free 2-day shipping with no minimum if you’re a ShopRunner member (Amex cardholders get free membership!)
- This is the only place other than Nordstrom that sells the amazing Touche Eclat Cushion Foundation (reviewed here)!
- If you buy YSL products at a brick-and-mortar store, make sure you upload the receipt info here so you can get your reward points!
For more money saving tips, don’t miss these posts: 11 money saving tips when shopping online and 7 steps to spend wisely + save money during sales season