- What is it
- A refreshing facial mist that effectively infuses your skin with instant hydration and soothing extracts.
- How I use it
- To add hydration throughout my skincare routine. I’ll spray this between each step of my routine, especially before I use a sheet mask or apply moisturizer. I find that when my skin is hydrated products absorb better. I’ve also mixed this with the Odacité serum and it’s fantastic.
- Best suited for
- All skin types, especially sensitive + easily irritated skin
- Key ingredients
- Aloe vera, rose water, immortelle flower oil, chamomile extract, hyaluronic acid, oat extract, and rice extract – many of which are organic. Full ingredient list here.
- none! paraben-free and alcohol-free
- A light floral scent that’s just noticeable enough and not overbearing.
- A somewhat heavy dark glass bottle that looks and feels luxurious. It also makes me extra paranoid, because I’m always afraid of dropping and shattering this.
- Despite the inclusion of oils, it feels just like water
- A natural finish with no stickiness or heaviness, no matter how many times I use it in a routine.
- What I love
- The fabulous ingredient list – everything in this mist is great for soothing the skin. It’s refreshing and hydrating, as a good mist should be, plus it plays super well with all my other products!
- What I dislike
- Literally nothing. It’s a friggin’ fabulous facial mist.
- Size & Price
- $39 for 50ml/1.69oz
- Where to buy
- Odacité (US), Cult Beauty (UK & Worldwide)
In case you can’t tell, chamomile is one of my favorite skincare ingredients, so I couldn’t pass up the chance to incorporate it in my skincare routine. Not only is it soothing thanks to this key ingredient, it also contains several plant extracts with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making this the perfect facial mist/toner for anyone using serious actives in their routine.
I’ve been using the Odacité Aloe + Immortelle Hydra-Repair Treatment Mist for several weeks now and together with the Odacité Ca+C Camelina Chamomile Serum it’s helped eliminate any dryness and flaking associated with using Curology. That’s right, I’ve been using my 0.05% tretinoin + 4% azelaic acid prescription every night, immediately after cleansing, and no issues whatsoever. #WINNING