- What is it
- A soothing and calming serum that is formulated to help even the most sensitive skin restore skin’s strength and minimize redness
- How I use it
- In the morning I add a 1-2 drops to my COSRX Snail Essence to create the ultimate calming + soothing skin concoction. Sometimes I’ll add it to my Skin Actives Every Lipid Serum at night, especially if I used Curology earlier in my routine.
- Best suited for
- All skin types, especially sensitive folks or those using acids regularly in their routine.
- Key ingredients
- Camelina seed oil, chamomile oil, lavender oil, bisabolol, and vitamin e – most of which are organic! (full ingredient list here)
- A light earthy smell
- A tiny opaque glass bottle with a dropper. This helps keep the ingredients from oxidizing and the dropper allows you to dispense the exact amount of oil – a must-have considering there’s only 5ml of product total.
- oily, but not noticeable at all once mixed with your other serums/oils/moisturizers
- A natural glow. Oily skin folks might not appreciate the glow as much.
- What I love
- How potent this is. Just 1-2 drops and it instantly soothes & softens my skin. Plus it helps get rid of the redness on my cheeks!
- What I dislike
- Nothing really, though I wish the price was a little lower considering the size of the product :( And maybe if the scent was nicer?
- Size & Price
- $39 for 5ml
- Where to buy
- Odacite (US), Nordstrom (US), Aha Life (US), Cult Beauty (UK & Worldwide)
All I can say is holy shit this works. I got to try this as part of their Sensitive Skin Discovery Kit and even though I only received 1ml of product, it was enough to get me hooked. I’ve had some redness in my cheeks from using Curology, but ever since adding this and the Odacité Aloe + Immortelle Hydra-Repair Treatment Mist to my routine, the redness has diminished, plus I’ve yet to experience any of the previous symptoms of tretface!
I know 5ml of product sounds like nothing – heck I’ve received larger free samples from Sephora. But trust me, you need only 1-2 drops to see results, which blew my mind. Plus each bottle is fresh for 6 months, so any more product and you risk it expiring before you finish.
You can use the Odacité Ca+C Camelina Chamomile Serum alone, but with just 2 drops it’s hard to spread evenly over your face, so I prefer to mix it with serums, another facial oil, or my moisturizer. Another way is to mix it with a toner to create an emulsion, which helps thin out that heavy oil texture – great for combination/oily skin folks. My skin feels soothed, plump, and soft – what more can I ask for?