I’ve recently become a sucker for oils – essential oils, facial oils, hair oils, body oils – I’m all about that right now. While I haven’t had much luck in the facial oil department, I’ve struck a mini jackpot with the lovely Nourish Organic Skin Solve.
I received the Nourish Organic Skin Solve as part of my Rakuten Bonus Box it immediately caught my attention. Made from all-natural, organic ingredients, it promises to moisturize and soothe any part of your body from face, hands, feet, or even your hair! Let’s take a closer look at some of the ingredients:
- Coconut Oil – Loaded with antioxidants, softens and smoothes the skin.
- Cupuacu Butter – Helps nourish, repair and regenerate skin cells. Has anti-aging antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
- Rosehip Oil – Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and reducing fine lines.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil – High in Vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids to help skin retain moisture, fight free radicals and maintain a youthful appearance.
- Palmarosa Oil – Has antiseptic and antiviral properties.
- Vitamin E – Helps repair dry, rough skin and retain moisture.
First of all, I love the scent. It smells like orange + chocolate, which means seriously delicious. The Nourish Organic Skin Solve is supposed to come out in a cream form, and then melt into oil from the warmth of your skin, but for me this pretty much comes out in oil form:
The consistency is on the thicker side, but my hands and feet just soak it right up! Or if I don’t need all that richness, I will mix some in with a lotion to create a rich (and deliciously scented!) concoction that feels super luxurious and not one bit sticky on the skin. I do this with my hands and feet each night and they’re always baby soft the next morning.
Given the thick consistency and richness, I didn’t even bother using the Nourish Organic Skin Solve on my face or hair as it’d probably look like a goopy mess. The product actually reminds me a lot of the Monat Rejuvenating Oil I reviewed a while back, but much more affordable ($19.99 for a good-sized tube!) and moisturizing. If you suffer from dry itchy skin in the winter time, I’d highly recommend mixing this with your usual body lotion for that extra much-needed moisture!
Organic ingredients with proven skin benefits.
Very affordable – $19.99 for 3 fl oz (85g)
Smells incredible, thanks to the sweet orange essential oil
Does an excellent job of moisturizing the skin, and mixes well with other lotions
Thicker consistency makes it not as suitable for the face or hair
Where to Buy