- What is it
- Hydrating fluid concentrate relieves dryness and the appearance of fine lines. Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract help restore moisture balance and minimize the
- How I use it
- 4-5 drops with my serums or a few drops with my bb cream/foundation
- Best suited for
- All skin types that want to add extra moisture without any heaviness or oiliness
- Water/aqua/eau, Glycerin, Panthenol, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
full ingredient analysis
- Fragrance and lavender essential oil can potentially sensitize skin.
- A no fuss plastic bottle with a squeeze dispenser.
- A light lavender scent.
- A viscous liquid.
- Natural with a hint of glow due to the emollients.
- Available For
- $64/1oz on Ulta, Amazon, and Dermstore
The Dermalogica skin hydrating booster doesn’t look like much at first, I just assumed it was like any other moisturizing serum. But boy was I wrong.
A little goes a long way with this product, and it’s super versatile! I’ve been adding 4~5 drops to my serum, and it makes it easier to apply and much easier for my skin to absorb.
Thinking it worked so well paired with another serum, I figured I’d try it with my bb cream. The results? I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E! No more dryness, no more caking, and it adds a natural dewiness to the finished look.
Given its miracle hydrating abilities on my skin, this product has now become a staple in my skincare and makeup routine. I definitely noticed that my skin feels more moisturized when I use this.
I’ve used other hyaluronic acid products before, but those felt sticky rather than moisturizing, which is another reason why I particularly love this one.
If I had to gripe, it would be the steep price tag for the tiny product. Then again, a little goes a long way so the cost per use might not be so bad. I’ve been using everyday for the past 2 months and I still have a lot of product left.
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
Love this! I would definitely recommend this to someone who needs some extra hydration or who suffers the same issues with foundations/bb creams. While it's a tiny bottle, the versatility makes up for the lack of size and high price.