A week ago on November 7th, 2016, I officially became a Chloe + Isabel merchandiser. I’ve raved about their jewelry in the past, but today, I’m sharing why I chose C + I as my first step in my #girlboss journey.
Why Chloe + Isabel?
There are many direct sales opportunities out there, but I’ve never seriously considered any of them. So what made me take the leap with Chloe + Isabel?
- I love the perfect combination of elegance and trendiness in each of their pieces. I can’t and won’t sell something if I don’t love it myself.
- Each one is designed in their New York City studio triple checked for quality before being sold online. They actually throw and pull each one to make sure parts don’t break or fall off – that’s dedication right there!
- For quality costume jewelry, the prices are extremely reasonable. Take their statement necklaces for example – C + I prices them around $130, whereas department stores can sell similar designs for $200+!
- I love that they have both big statement pieces and delicate feminine pieces. This makes it very easy to mix and match pieces, plus the variety means you’re bound to find something you’ll love
- All jewelry are hypoallergenic, lead-free, and nickel-free! As someone with sensitive ears, C + I earrings are the some of the few that don’t irritate me when I wear them, so this is a huge plus for me.
- There’s a lifetime guarantee on all their jewelry. So if anything falls off or breaks, contact their customer support and they’ll replace it (or provide equivalent store credit) free of charge!
- It’s not a MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme. No one is recruiting anyone else to become merchandisers, so I’m free to focus 100% on selling jewelry I love and believe it!
- International shipping to 29 countries! This is a recent change, but yay to spreading the awesomeness of C+I jewelry worldwide!
Support a good cause + earn free jewelry!
When I joined Chloe + Isabel, it was about sharing my love of their jewelry with more people. As for the extra income, I’ve decided I will donate at least 10% of my earnings to The Paw Project, an organization that educates and advocates against cat declawing. It baffles me that this inhumane procedure is still legal in the US (though nothing about this country baffles me at this point).
Also, one great thing about C + I is how easy they make it for you, the buyers, to earn free jewelry. That’s right, all you have to do is agree to host an online pop-up shop with me – and don’t worry, I’ll take care of all the setup and details, you just need to invite your guests!
..and free styling sessions!
If you are interested in any of the pieces but have questions on how to style them with your existing pieces or wardrobe, send me an email and I’d be happy to offer a free styling session and help you figure out which pieces work best for you! This can be done via email, Google Hangouts, whatever works for you!
So please go ahead and take a look at the amazing jewelry Chloe + Isabel has to offer, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to learn more about hosting a pop-up shop or have any questions! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on
their our jewelry!