What happens In Vegas
I finally got around to uploading my photos onto facebook, which was a HUGE pain in the ass because 1) my wireless connection sucked 2) the java uploader didn’t work so I could only upload 5 at a time 3) my wireless connection sucked.
Here are some previews, but for my full album, click here.
Now for some of the highlights of my trip to Vegas, which should really be called “my trip to everywhere else, and then Vegas”:
- It was snowing at Yellowstone. If you look at one of the photos in my album, you can see the snow on the ground. My friend said the place looked like Mordor, where Frodo almost died trying to destroy the ring.
- Like Frodo, I too almost died because I was not prepared for 32-degrees weather. I packed only for Vegas, not for a trip to destroy the ring. Stupid Mordor, I mean Yellowstone.
- Well, I was a bit better off than Frodo, who had no shoes. At least I had flip flops, and no Smeagol trying to steal my food or kill me.
- The guy driving the boat (in the picture) is cuter in person. He actually let me drive the boat for a bit :D
- My mom and I went to see Jubilee. We paid $35 each and got a free upgrade to front row seats. Rawr.
- We went to the outlets on the last day and I bought lots of clothes and another Coach purse. It was worth it because the flight attendants couldn’t stop gushing at my new purse. Muahahaha.
All in all, asides from the whole stupid I-think-I-got-transported-to-Middle-Earth-Mordor episode, in other words, Yellowstone National Park, I had fun. :)