Week in review: iphone, cats, and hair
I feel like ever since I’ve switched the focus of my site from a personal blog to a lifestyle/beauty blog, I haven’t really blogged about my life. While these “moments” are by no means personal, they’re not really big or interesting enough topics themselves to warrant a single post.
- This is 2 layers of UNT Capricious Lola and 3 layers of Essie As Gold As It Gets. In hindsight I probably should’ve used a darker shade as base D:
- I’ve been loving and rocking this hairstyle lately – it takes 5 minutes to setup the night before and 30 seconds to fix in the morning. Now I know what it feels like to wake up with effortlessly gorgeous hair! Let me know if you want a tutorial.
- Shelly has been very camera friendly lately, so I was able to take some promiscuous photos of her >D
- I returned the Revlon City Sky Pink lipstick and got 2 more Revlon lip glosses in Bellini and Coral Reef. I need to control this addiction :(
- I finally upgrade to iOS 6 this week and subsequently jail broke it. Yes it’s POSSIBLE TO JAILBREAK IOS 6, but it’s also complicated and only works for the iPhone 4 or older. I couldn’t help it, I miss my custom fonts & icons way too much :P
Did you guys do anything interesting this past week? Do share in the comments below!