Here you’ll find a collection of detailed guides ranging from routines for specific skincare concerns to product type breakdowns that will hopefully give you a better understanding of where to shop, which products to buy, and how to use them. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send me an email at [email protected]. Suggestions are always welcome!
From tools to products to beauty trends, I get into the nitty gritty details about these fundamental subjects.
- The AHA moment: 13 exfoliant for baby smooth skin
- The non-sheet mask roundup: 10 masks for every skin situation
- PA? PPD? Broad Spectrum? The ultimate guide to understanding and choosing the best sunscreen
- $2 indulgences – my top 5 affordable sheet masks
- Skincare ingredients for thought: is more always better?
- Which first cleanser do I need? 7 types of makeup removers compared
- 10 skincare tips I learned in 2016
- 7 super ingredients you need to destress your skin
- 5 things you need to know about first essences
- Your scalp needs love too, and these hair oils can help
- An intro to eye creams featuring Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Cotton pads – the only skincare tool you really need
- My current beauty routine & all the products in my rotation
- Wanderlust essentials: packing a travel-proof skincare routine
- The one toner I can’t live without (and 4 ways to use it)
- From winter to spring: how to transition your skincare routine
- The art of targeted skincare application
- Love face oils? Here are 5 new ways to use them
- An updated Curology review + 6 tips to get the most out of your prescription
- My summer-to-fall skincare routine
- Sandwich masking with the DearPacker Black Tea & Black Rose Mask
- When your skin is being a little sh*t – 5 tips for troubled skin
- The no-bs guide to building your skincare routine
- Upgrade your mud mask for the winter time
- SOS skincare routine for dull, dehydrated skin
A selection of guides and example routines to help you get the most out of your beauty products.
You worked hard for your money, so let me show you how and where to shop to get the most value for your dollar.
- A first look at Althea, my new k-beauty destination
- The beauty anti-haul: products I will never buy (again)
- 11 money saving tips when shopping online
- The Sephora VIB Sale Roundup – what to buy and how to shop smartly
- Designer accessories 101 – where to buy and what to splurge on
- Summer accessories update: what to buy and where to shop
- Taiwanese jelly + sheet mask haul from MyHuo
- The #purrfect holiday gift guide
- Your affordable + cute stationery destination: Aliexpress
- 7 tips to become a smarter shopper (and save $$$!)
- Is it worth it? Skincare edition part 2
- Is this worth it? Skincare edition part 1