I finally made VIB status at Sephora this year, and ever since I’ve been looking forward to their annual VIB 20% sale! Well it’s already here for VIB Rouge members (11/06 – 11/09) and will be coming on 11/13 for VIB members. That means…time to make my wishlist!
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt – I’ve heard so many good things about this cleansing scalp treatment that I just need to try it for myself. I have high hope for this one!
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer – I love the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo and oil, and already have both full-sized products, so it was only a matter of time before I added this heat protectant/detangler/unicorn tear spray to my collection.
- Herbivore Lapis Oil Balancing Facial Oil – I haven’t had much luck in the facial oil department, but this is made specifically for combination skin to balance hydration and oil production. It also has excellent all-natural ingredients.
- Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow – I’m a sucker for the beautiful packaging of high-end brands, but I also like that it’s more travel-friendly than my Naked palettes. However I’m also lusting over the Urban Decay Naked2 palette and its gorgeous shades…
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment – I’m almost done with my Dior Creme de Rose lip balm, and while I love that balm, I’m always curious to try other products. This one has been highly raved and I love that it’s in a tube instead of a tub.
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadow – I’m lusting after the shade Chimére, which is a beautiful shimmery champagne pink. Yes I have a weakness for Dior makeup.
- Phyto Phytopolléine Botanical Scalp Treatment – I currently use this as a pre-shampoo treatment and it helps minimize any flakes and dryness. I’m all about scalp treatments nowadays!
- May Coop Raw Sauce – An essence is essential to my skincare routine (no pun intended!), so I’m looking to replace my Missha FTE once that’s done. It’s made from maple tree sap, which supposedly helps with absorption. I’m excited to try this out!
There are so many other products I want to buy, but in sticking with the teachings of Marie Kondo, I’m trying to really cut down on the hoarding and only buying things that make me happy (and that I actually need).
Will you be shopping the Sephora VIB sale this year? If so, do share what’s on your wishlist/shopping list! Or if you have any products you highly recommend, do let me know!