November is the month of decorating
As we’ve finalized most of the major items for our wedding planning, my fiance and I decided it’s time to pick up where we left off on the home decorating process. While we’ve purchased most of the major furniture pieces, our place still looked quite bare and lacked the right accessories and details.
- My fiance has always a full-blown bar in our new home, but wanting to keep things classy, I convinced him to compromise and get a wine bar shelf instead. Now we just gotta start building our wine collection!
- We found this adorable Santa jar at HomeGoods and we’re using it to keep wine corks :) Bonus points for the festivity!
- I reorganized my dresser + drawers and added a necklace mannequin. They’re amazing for organizing and displaying your jewelry!
- Finally reorganized my night table. I love the cover art on “Like I give a frock”, and it was only $3 from Marshall’s!
- Velvet hangers can seriously transform your closet. I bought a bunch from Marshall’s and Ross and now my shirts actually stay on the hangers and my closet looks so much better!
I was debating whether or not I should do a video of my dresser decor and new jewelry/makeup organization, but let me know if you’re interested and I can add that to my to-do list. Have a good week!