May favorites roundup
I believe the last time I did a Beauty Favorites post was back in 2010 o_o Since this blog focuses more on just beauty products, I figured I’d do a roundup of my favorite products/items across multiple categories.
- I’ve recently become a huge fan of gold toned pieces – they just seem more fitting for the summer :)
- Forever 21 is always a great place to find inexpensive pieces, but I’ve been loving the selection and quality at BaubleBox as well!
- If it wasn’t clear enough in my previous posts, I’ve been loving candles lately – especially fruity summery scents!
- Whimsical trays and dishes are great for storage and decorating. My favorite is the antique tray I bought from the thrift store for $15!
- The Etude blush is lovable as is – how cute is the packaging? And the blush itself is not only aesthetically pleasing, but really flattering as well.
- I reviewed the SUKI contour palette in my Taiwan Haul post, and it’s something I find myself using as the weather warms up.
- The Clinique Lipgloss/Lipstick duo was a free sample, but I still love the color combo – perfect for summer!
- Still loving my Conair rotating styler from April – best purchase ever :D
- I use Sublime Text 2 at work, and I love it so much that I’m seriously considering replacing Espresso with this.
- I’m learning to appreciate the small things in life using Happier – an app that stays true to its name :)
- My Instagram is no longer cats-only :P Follow me for more photo goodies!
Hope you all enjoyed the post! If you had any favorite products/items from the month of May, do share in the comments!