Kerastase you disappoint me
As my search for my HG hair products continues, I figured I would give the legendary Kerastase brand a try. After all, drugstore products weren’t working for me, so maybe you really do get what you pay for? But alas!
With so many people swearing by Nectar Thermique and Elixir Ultime, I had high hopes. But after a using it for a couple weeks, I didn’t get the super soft strands I was promised. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Both products had really nice scents. Like, seriously nice scents. +
- Neither products were heavy or oily, which is great for fine hair. +
- The Elixir Ultime did a good job of calming my flyaway and taming my frizz. +
- There are plenty of other products that can accomplish the above 3. —
- For a lot less $$$. — — —
So yes, the products were nice, but nothing that blew me away. And with the price I was paying, I was expected nothing less than to be blown away. To make a short story shorter, no, I would NOT repurchase Kerastase products in the future, and my hunt for my HG hair product continues.