I posted a video for this a while back, but for those of you that aren’t subscribed to my Youtube channel or just don’t like watching videos in general, I figured I’d write a post on my favorite beauty products for the month of June. Of course, for those of you who don’t like reading, here’s my June beauty favorites video
- Mac Fix+ Spray. This little baby gets rid of the cakey look of powder and gives me a dewy glow instead. I give my face one spray after I finish applying my makeup, then do an all-over sweep with my kabuki brush.
- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossoms. A very fresh yet feminine scent, perfect for the summer days and for class.
- NYX 10 color palette in Smokey Eye. My go-to palette for a night look. The powder is very pigmented, and it comes with both matte and shimmer colors.
- NYX 10 color palette in Romance. My go-to palette for day look. All the colors come with a hint of shimmer, but the neutral tones balance that out.
- Tarte EmphasEYES eye pencil. Perfect for the summer when I’ll be sweating or around water. This waterproof eye pencil makes sure the liner stays on my eyes all day long, and it’s thin enough to use for your inner rims.
- H2O+ facial cleansing brush. Works great with a foaming cleanser. The brush is soft yet does a wonderful job of exfoliating. My skin is now softer and smoother from using this daily.
- NYX lipgloss in Perfect. The perfect peachy pink that reminds me of the Nars Orgasm. Very pigmented colors and not sticky at all.
- L’oreal H.I.P jelly balm in Plush. A lip balm that packs a punch of color that leaves my lips soft and a pretty shade of pink.
Do you have any favorite summer beauty products? If so, please share in the comments, I’d love to know what they are!