Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Before I put on my loose pants and eat myself into a serious food coma, I want to share with you all some of my favorite fashion pieces from my closet. Some of these may not be the most expensive, but they’re all meaningful in their own ways :)
- My favorite coat from Express. Warm and stylish, this is the most fitting and flattering coat I have by far.
- My favorite dressy top from Express. The draped fabric hides the lbs and has a beautiful silhouette.
- My favorite watch from Michael Kors. I’ve never been a fan of watches until now.
- My favorite square scarf made by my mom. I picked out the fabric for its beautiful pattern, and my mom hemmed the edges.
- My favorite booties from Taiwan. The fur adds an extra touch of glam to any outfit.
- My favorite cashmere scarf from Burberry. This was a Christmas present from my parents and it’s so soft and warm :)
- My favorite blouse from Express. Yes, I’m in love with Express because their pieces are not only stylish but fits well.
- My favorite blazer from BCX. I love that it’s gray and not black, which makes it less suit-ish IMO.
- My favorite purse from Louis Vuitton. It was a gift from my fiance, how could I not love it?
And the 10th item that isn’t from my closet – my new favorite way to shop: ShopStyle. I’ve heard of this site for a while but never started using it until recently. But once I started, it changed the way I shop forever. Before I’d always shop at the same couple stores (evident from my favorites above), but with ShopStyle, I can compare prices and styles across multiple retailers to find the perfect [insert item name here].
Not to mention with Black Friday tomorrow, this could potentially spare you a trip to the mall and the casserole of nonsense that goes on that day ;)