That’s right, get 30% off brands like Diane von Furstenberg, Salvatore Ferragamo, Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman, Tory Burch, and more at ShopBop’s epic sale happening right now!
From now until Friday, October 14th 11:59pm, you can get 25% off orders under $500, and 30% off orders over $500 with code MAINEVENT16. What’s really amazing about this sale is that the exclusion list is nearly non-existent, and the only brand I was sad to see on there was Kate Spade :( But everything else, including Salvatore Ferragamo (my favorite for shoes) and Diane von Furstenberg (my favorite for dresses) qualifies for the sale!
Here are a few of my favorite pieces, some of which I already own and others I purchased today from Shopbop!
- The DVF Zarita lace dress is super flattering and elegant. I’ve worn mine multiple times to weddings and special events!
- You can’t go wrong with Ferragamo shoes, especially their classic Varina flats. If you want a little height, I suggest the Carla Round-Toe Pumps, which are super comfortable and easy to walk in. Honestly, anything leather by Ferragamo is guaranteed to be well made and a classic piece, so definitely check out what else they have.
- Stuart Weitzman is usually excluded from these sales, so now is your chance to get a pair of their universally flattering 5050 boots! Sizes are going fast so hurry!
- I’m a big fan of the beautiful and affordable Michael Kors watches. Shopbop has an excellent selection of these, so you’re bound to find something you like!
- Shopbop also carries select stationary and home decor pieces, including the beautiful Bando planners and Rifle Paper Agenda!
- For affordable bags, I highly recommend the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC crossbody bag. I brought mine to my Asia trip this summer and it was super convenient to travel with.
Lastly, ShopBop offers free international shipping and free returns! So if you’re not happy with your purchase or if something doesn’t fit, you can rest assured knowing you’ll get your money back. Happy shopping!