I’ve been listening to Anya Marina’s cover of Whatever You Like as I was redesigning this blog, so of course, there could be no better suitable blog post title to announce “FINALLY, a redesign!”. I’ve actually been planning this since November 2011, but a huge design block + school delayed that until…now :/ But more than a redesign, I’ve also made several major changes to the site.
- I’ve officially moved Lily White, my devotional blog, back here in the Quiet Time category. Being a Christian is a major part of who I am, so it didn’t make much sense to separate my online identity into a “Christian” and a “non-Christian” one.
- Google Friends is being discontinued, so to remedy that, I’ve created a Facebook page for this blog. Please join? You can follow all my blog posts there :)
- I’ve added Google ads in the sidebar, though if you’re a regular visitor, you’ll be spared the more obnoxious one. I’ve also started using LinkBucks to monetize my outgoing links. Seriously, I’m just milking this blog.
- I’ve added a lists of recent posts from the Fashion & Beauty, Quiet Time, and Tutorials categories on the sidebar. Why? Because those are the 3 main categories this blog will focus on now. Also because posts solely in those categories don’t appear on the main page.
- I’ve finally reorganized my links list with new blogs! Link exchanges are also welcome :)
I feel like I’m always changing the direction of this blog, but I like what I’ve come up with so far, so let’s see how it’ll work out. On the note of having whatever I like, my boyfriend and I actually went ring shopping today :D Well, we’re not getting engaged yet, but we wanted to see what was out there and available for his budget.
We didn’t have enough time today, so we were only able to visit Jared and Mervis Diamond Importers, but it gave us a good idea of what kind of diamond we wanted :) It was also really fun to try out the rings and watch the diamond sparkle, hehe. But next time, we’re definitely visiting Tiffany!