CBD is found almost everywhere and in different kinds of products. Because of its proven effectiveness, its popularity has also spiked. What merely started as an ingredient in edibles, it’s now found in its new revolutionary category of products–skincare, particularly face oil.
Cosmetic and skincare products consistently enjoy a high demand since everyone loves to look good. Nowadays, the trend with skincare is to include as many natural ingredients as possible in the composition. The lesser chemicals are placed on the skin, the better it is for many skincare enthusiasts.
This is how CBD started becoming an ingredient in many face oil–it promises many benefits to the user, includes the following:
1. Rich In Antioxidants
The benefits of CBD with lavender (or any other added extract you prefer) for the face are many, one of which is that it’s very rich in antioxidants. The oil extract acts as an antioxidant, which cleanses the body of harmful free radicals. When free radicals build up over time, it may cause a wide range of aging symptoms, such as wrinkles and facial lines. Since the extract of CBD effectively eliminates free radicals, it’ll leave your skin healthier and more radiant.
Other positive benefits that these antioxidants can do for your face include:
- Aiding in your skin’s firmness;
- Helps treat scars on the face;
- Prevents sunburn.
2. Heals Acne, Inflammation, And Redness
Acne is one of the most common skin problems in the world. For many, this could only be very minimal and temporary, but there are also those who suffer to greater extents with this skin condition.
For instance, if you suffer from an inflammatory skin condition known as rosacea, you may highly benefit from having CBD in your face oil. This is because CBD may reduce your onset of breakouts and calm any redness by lowering your skin’s oil production levels.
While acne may only be a physical problem, there are psychological effects that can impact the person suffering from it. For example:
- When left to increase or prosper, acne can severely hurt your self-esteem and positive image. You may start to feel embarrassed, thereby covering your face or deliberately avoiding any eye contact with anyone you’re talking to.
- Acne can also affect your productivity at work. For instance, you may take more sick days or even avoid going to work, which can lead to unemployment.
- Acne can lead to emotional pain, particularly by teenagers, as they start to get bullied or called names at school.
Hence, the need to address this skin issue.
3. Revives Your Skin And Gives A More Youthful Appearance
Wrinkles and sagging skin aren’t that attractive, but they’re normal after-effects of aging. Fortunately, another benefit of CBD in face oil includes giving the skin a revived and youthful appearance.
While aging can’t be stopped, there are many ways to control the effects of aging nowadays. With products containing CBD, your skin’s elasticity may start to improve, which makes this product a key game-changer in trying to fight skin aging as you’ll have noticeably tighter, healthier, and a more youthful skin.
Along with using CBD-infused face oil, here are some other ways which you can make your skin look more youthful:
- Apply moisturizer religiously, morning and evening, so you can lock in hydration into your face;
- Wear sunscreen on your neck and face;
- Use a face serum that contains CBD;
- Take collagen and CBD-infused supplements;
- Don’t neglect your eyes.
4. Nourishes Sensitive Skin
There are many skin conditions that can result in flare-ups or skin irritation. The most common of these are Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, and Psoriasis. Incorporating a CBD-infused face and skin oil can inhibit the occurrence of these skin problems. This is achieved through the ability of CBD to lock in moisture in your skin, giving a more glowing and smooth appearance.
Here are telling signs to know if you’re one of those with sensitive skin:
- Your skin flushes or gets red easily;
- Your skin easily reacts to certain changes in detergent, perfumes, and even soap;
- You’re easily prone to rashes and bumps;
- Your skin is always itchy;
- You easily experience a burning or stinging sensation with other beauty products.
5. Freshens And Brightens Up Your Eyes
Another very important part of the face that’s also easily neglected is the eyes and the area surrounding it. Fortunately, CBD-infused face oil has benefits that also extend to this area.
The oil extract reduces dark circles, bags, and puffiness under the eyes. The overall elasticity and complexion surrounding the eye area also improve significantly. This leaves the entire facial area feeling nourished and youthful.
As you start using CBD on your eye area, there are also other sneaky tricks by which you can improve its overall appearance. These would include:
- Eat a diet rich in iron since iron deficiency could also be the key culprit for dark circles and big eye bags;
- Go for other natural remedies, such as placing a cold metal spoon on your eyes, to reduce puffiness;
- Soothe your eyes with green tea ice cubes if they feel tired.
6. Has Very Little To No Side Effects At All
When you’ve got underlying skin conditions or any sensitivity, the last thing you want to do is switching up different products on a trial-and-error basis to find out what works for you. If you do this with chemical-laden products, your skin might only get irritated even more.
With natural products that are infused with CBD, however, there are very little to no known serious side effects. This can help avoid any unwanted adverse reactions your skin may experience. Rather, you may only experience the positive benefits that it’ll bring to your skin.
All these benefits considered, the most important thing for you to remember is that you can only enjoy these benefits to the fullest extent when you’re purchasing good quality products. When it comes to your beauty and your face, surely, you wouldn’t want to settle for anything less than the best.
Make sure you have full confidence in the product and the claims it has. Then, start seeing and enjoying the differences it makes on your skin.