Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas! Even though I had a 4 day long weekend, it felt like it went by way too quickly! Speaking of quickly, 2015 is just in a few days, so I thought I’d share with you some free printable to help you get organized for the new year!
Looking for the 2016 printables roundup? Click here!
As most of you know, I’m obsessed with planners and have been using my gold Kikki K planner to help me stay on top of everything. For me nothing works as well as writing out my tasks the old school way, and I love being able to decorate my pages :) For those of you who like planning with pen and paper, or who want to give this method a try, here are 20 free printables to get you started:
- 2015 free printable calendars by Motherhood Trade
- Undated monthly, weekly, and project planner printables from Miss Tina
- Free undated planner and worksheet printables from Listening in the Litany
- Free Printable 2015 Planner from Eliza Ellis
- Undated Weekly Planner by Heather Ink
- Undated daily planner printable from Back to Her Roots
- 2015 free planner printables from The Handmade Home
- Undated planner printables from Emily Ley
- Assorted planner printables from Fab n Free
- Things to Do printable by Michelle Lea Designs
- Free monthly, weekly, and daiily planner printables from Remaking June
- Free financial printables from Pinch a Little Save-A-Love
For Your Blog
I have a section dedicated to my blog in my planner, and it’s really helped me plan and schedule my posts in a more organized manner :)
- Free editorial calendar from Blog Elevated
- Blog + Social Media Planner Printables from Laura Winslow Photography
- Free blog planner printables from Secret Bloggers Business
- Free printable blog calendar by Living Locurto
- 2015 Blogging Goals from The Nectar Collective
- Free blog planner kit by Designer Blogs
Last but not least, here’s the blog post printable I’ve been using for my own planner, created by yours truly. A few of the items in there are very specific to my needs, but otherwise it’s pretty generic. The PDF has 2 spreads per page and was made for the A5 paper size.
Hope you found this post helpful, and don’t forget to follow my Printables Pinterest Board for more free printable goodies for your planner! For inspiration on how to use/decorate these planner pages, check out my Pretty Planners Pinterest Board. Here’s to a more organized 2015, and I’ll see you all next year!